quiet ramblings

the quiet ramblings of a construction worker: And they came calling...

Friday, February 11

And they came calling...

The space between posts has been growing.  I see the anxiety that this might create for my fans, and I apologize.  You see, I know what it's like to get totally sucked into a program that leaves you hanging and craving for it nightly.  You wake up in the middle of the night sweating, and wondering what will happen to your heroes.  It's a nail biting acid trip, and sooner or later the topic is no longer valid at the water cooler.  Look folks, I've seen it a dozen times.  So let me reassure you now that you will always have some quiet ramblings to tuck under your pillow at night.

With that said, we're going to have to consider this post a quickie.  Quickies are my specialty, just see my wife complaint blog (she hasn't published one yet, but I can guarantee that would be on the list).  Let just say I'm that type, who like to get from A to B, fast.  Speaking of the wife, she's been giving me a lot of honey-do's and ultimatums lately.  Aside from that I received a lecture today from my daughter's teacher, about her behavior.  I'm sorry, but the only credit that I'm willing to accept, is the fact that my genes might be slightly defective.  That is why she can't sit still in her chair.  Maybe the real problem is that class should be held in a gymnasium, so that kids can run in circles.  Or maybe if teachers were animated cartoon characters.  Anyways I gotta split.  There is a major task tomorrow requiring my full attention and responsibility (it's snowboarding).

Not going to edit this tonight...  No sir...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what your thinking...