quiet ramblings

the quiet ramblings of a construction worker: Fellow Earthlings...

Wednesday, February 2

Fellow Earthlings...

Dr Humble Friends,

The word is spreading.  People are coming to get some ramble all up in their brains.  And I aim to give the people what they want.  Some times when I'm walking down the street, people stop me and ask If I'm really the Creator.  At first I play coy, mainly because I don't know at what point my fans began referring to me as the Creator (Not that it bothers me at all), I also like to let them know that I'm used to the attention.  I sign a couple autographs and quote a few inspired lines.  Then, with tears of joy in their eyes, they depart.  Am I a miracle worker or just another super-hero?  Personally, I don't like to get all caught up in titles and what not.  I'm just trying to fulfill my calling here on this planet.  After which, I'm sure I'll be asked to rule some other planet.

So I want to thank those of you who believe in me and know that we're on to something big here.  And to those of you who think your too cool to read my blog: first of all, it's impossible to be too cool for this and second, screw you and the crappy little tricycle that you rode in on!  We don't need any wannabe, jealous punks (this part is mainly aimed at my father-in-law, he thinks he's sooooo cool.  Wrong Buddy!).

But seriously folks, we've got to upsell this baby.  There are tight jean wearing teen-agers, old wrinkly people, y gente de todo modo.  So spread the word, that there's an education to be found at quiet-ramblings.com.  If you look at the bottom of your screen you'll see we're about to break 900 visits.  But we don't think on small levels here (also a jab at my father-in-law).  Let's bust through 1,000 before this weekend.  If you love it let me hear you make some noise!  I said, if you love it make some noise!  Now post this bad boy on your Facebook page and tell all your homies where it's at.  You're all too kind.

Till the next ramble, play on playa's...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what your thinking...