quiet ramblings

the quiet ramblings of a construction worker: For the stuperstitious dot dot dot

Tuesday, February 15

For the stuperstitious dot dot dot

Haters and Good luck charmers:

Put this in your pipe and smoke it all up-

Total Pageviews
1,111

Some might say it is by a stretch of luck, that I have had 1,111 pageviews thus far. Others might tell you that I've been running frantically from one public library to the next, googling my blog to get it some traffic. To the later, I don't feel I need to explain my art, but you clearly don't know how lazy I am if you think I go to great lengths to promote myself. However, I'm not gonna lie, I almost went streaking through town with my domain name tattooed to my chest. Right now I want to tell the stuperstious, if you want to chalk this up to luck, you can suck my left pinkie. Take one good look and snap a photo, all this doesn't come by through luck. Don't try to talk to me about fate either. You think this level of fame comes by on a whim? You better snap outta that frickin' dream yo! (That last sentence was borrowed from WuTang Clan with minor readjustments to reflect that I am a white boy). Talk about makin' it big, it took a clan of 9 to bring it Wu Tang style. Individually they just didn't have what the few of us who specifically like underground hip hop and Ninja skills, were looking for. Well, I'm sure that I too tailor to a pretty specific crowd. A crowd that understands all things are possible, but not really worth the time it takes to accomplish them.
Wu-Tang ClanCover of Wu-Tang Clan

That's what we proclaim here. We are probably amazing deep down inside, but we're certainly not going to strain ourselves to find out. Have you ever walked into a cloud of anxiety built by an overachiever? Let me tell you, it is not worth it. Stay normal people, mediocre is so much more than the credit we give it.


One one eleven! Get some...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what your thinking...