quiet ramblings

the quiet ramblings of a construction worker: Now you do what they told ya...

Sunday, January 16

Now you do what they told ya...

So here we are day 2.  My head is killing me after making a foul mistake, by purchasing caffeine free diet Pepsi yesterday.  I've deprived myself of a vital nutrient available in the dare-we-talk-about-it 6th food group.  All in a desperate attempt to lower my anxiety.  What was I thinking?!?!  I'll never take over the world if I distract the voices in my head.  It's like putting up a brick wall and actively telling the dialogue in my head to forget about the mission at hand and just stare at this brick wall.  But the mission will continue.

Life as it exists has inspired me to add more content to my blog.  I've learned that world domination must include a Google takeover at some point (nevermind that this very blog is powered by Google.  That's why I have a clever name they'll never suspect anything from a construction worker, or as the English say- the proles)  So I've decided to create my own search engine.  This is inspired by the #1 rated search engine by my wife and her sisters: Mom.  Whenever they have a question they just call their all knowing Mom.  So I'm adding another page: "Ask Mom".  All are welcome to post, in the form of a comment, a question for Mom to answer (I'm not really going to ask her, I'm just going to say the response came from her).   Of course this will be nowhere near the speed of Google, but any question worth answering is worth waiting for.

Keep sending your friends here, if there is any chance for a revolution it is here.

Stay classy earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what your thinking...