quiet ramblings

the quiet ramblings of a construction worker: For what cause do you seek me...

Monday, January 17

For what cause do you seek me...

I thought my numbers de visitantes was growing rapidly.  I then watched "The Social Network" and realized I could be getting more visitors.  If you haven't yet seen the movie all you need to know is Mark Zuckerburg is a classy d-bag (a classy d-bag with billions of George Washingtons all up in his bank account).  This only bids the question- could I be a classy d-bag?  I followed his character pretty well through-out the movie, and I realize I have no chance in learning codes to write amazing software.  What I did learn is that using big words, talking fast, and ignoring the input of your peers are the main facets, that form the foundation of a classy d-bag.  I'm pretty sure I can sub out his computer genius skills with my Ninja skills to make-up the difference.

In the end I ask myself, in admiration of his character, is all that money worth the negative publicity and never ending lawsuits?

Of course it is!  I said billions, not millions.  You could buy yourself a room full of people who think your the greatest.  Any man saying otherwise would be cast in the fire by the push of a button.  That's world domination power.  I think I'll send Mark a friend request...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what your thinking...