quiet ramblings

the quiet ramblings of a construction worker: Why apple's app store won't let me sleep at night...

Friday, January 28

Why apple's app store won't let me sleep at night...

Ok semi-techies, I'm sure there's at least 3 real techies out there following me and I know they're only waiting for the perfect moment to hack into the Ramblings.  I heard the other day that even Mark Zuckerburg's Facebook account got hacked into.  How do you hack account # 00000001?  Talk about out-ninja'd!  That's why every night when I say my prayers, I ask a special blessing for Google, so that they will provide a secret service to watch over my blog.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not one to go out of my way and promote products without getting a handful of cash.  Does that make me a sell out?  Yes, it does, but being a sell out is nothing to be ashamed of.  For example, every time I mention The Office on NBC, that's $100 in my pocket.  The Office on NBC...  The Office on NBC... The Office on NBC... The Office on NBC... The Office on NBC... The Office on NBC...  It looks like I'll be taking next week off.  "What's that?...oh you've got to be kidding... so that... note to self hand shakes are no longer official documents... and the guy on the corner probably wasn't the CEO of NBC."  Well I guess everybody gets a free ride on this site...

So anyways, I found a part time gig, that pays absolutely nothing as far as cash goes.  Basically it's volunteer work.  I've developed a skill for surfing the iTunes app store.  For those of you who like to add more character to your writing, there's an app for that.  It's called iFontMaker it works great on the iPad.  This app allows you to design your own font with the tip of your finger.  You can adjust the size and style, blah, blah, blah.  Check it out for yourself, after you style your own alphabet you can write it out.

There's also all kinds of apps that let you adjust and manipulate pictures...

Well see ya later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what your thinking...