quiet ramblings

the quiet ramblings of a construction worker: generation of weaklings...

Saturday, January 22

generation of weaklings...

Pay close attention folks, for irony is at full swing:

Due to the censorship powers that be and unnecessary paranoia, the original contents of this post have been removed.  Which only adds to my original topic.

Remember the power of the tyrants is great, and they will stop at nothing to control us.  The revolution is nigh at hand...

Basically my point was that those who received anesthesia while undergoing circumcision, have an unfair advantage in life.  They have been over-protected from pain, for their entire lives.  This gives them little to whine about, so they wear tight paints and complain about the amount of songs that can be stored on their iPod.

'nuf said...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, who are the powers that be

Signing Anonymous just cause I don't know how to do it any other way

LeeDub said...

I am not at liberty to say.

Anonymous said...

Viva la revolution. I was able to get the original read before the man tore you down. Brilliance all around.

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what your thinking...