quiet ramblings

the quiet ramblings of a construction worker: Dislike option on Facebook inevitable...

Sunday, January 30

Dislike option on Facebook inevitable...

Stephen Colbert in New York City at Border's s...Image via Wikipedia
And this guy's my hero.
SAN FRANCISCO - NOVEMBER 15:  Facebook founder...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
This guy is my competition.








I was reading an article on CNN and wanted to share it with all the soccer Mom inthusiasts that might be tapped into my Facebook page.  However, in good conscience, I could not find it in me to thumb up the article.  Even though, it said recommend to Facebook you still had to hit the thumb up icon.

Mouthy kids:
For anybody curious to see the article click here.  Now don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of over-zealous soccer moms, but I think this lady's tactics are a little harsh.  This domestic tyrant decided to completely do away with democracy in her home.


The Agenda:
For those of you who know me well I've been petitioning for quite some time to add a dislike button to facebook.  To my greatest sorrow, I've failed at every attempt.  So the question of the day- How closely
related are Stalin and Zuckerburg?  I mean seriously, I get the fact that Facebook wants to appeal to a much larger crowd outside of the greatest nation on earth (I'm talking about Uruguay of course).  I'm only kidding, you know as well as Ricky Bobby, Stephen Colbert, and me that America is the greatest place on earth.



You see when we want to share things like Facebook and iPhone with the rest of the world these tech savvy tyrants have to consider all the social-economic systems and ideas of these other countries.  That is why Facebook tries to appeal to communism and democracy, after all you get to choose to like it.  And that is why all iPhone fans have had to suffer the quality of AT&T service, just so that Apple could get a piece of the pie in several other countries.

Do you see how this Global Market is killing us people?  Not only did all our jobs get shipped away, but we have to sacrifice quality to share.  And that's the problem with this country,  even though this country is collectively egocentric, that always takes second place to the ego of the individual.  This is also why the big egos are always pushing patriotic propaganda.

So where do I stand?  I choose to manipulate my people from a different angle, by clipping out the middle man.  Why have everybody go all gaga for some idea for me to paste all over my blog, when all I really need to do is paste myself all over the blog.  I also try not to let information and fact come before my own opinion.  I know, it's brilliant.

Think about it, it's deep...

Read the articles bellow to find out more


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what your thinking...