quiet ramblings

the quiet ramblings of a construction worker: Times are tough...

Thursday, January 27

Times are tough...

I was excited beyond belief for this cougar excursion, that I've been planning for weeks.  I was going to go down to Arizona with some middle-aged ladies and be pampered for like 4 days straight.  Just spa it up all over that, no tolerance for illegal immigrants, state.

Apparently they were leading me on the whole time, because I thought that the trip was next weekend.  I just found out that they snuck out of town Today! Son A Bee!

They're probably reading this now and snickering the whole time...

I've narrowed this ultimate dis down to 2 possible reasons.

1.  They figured having my body (picture Zeus) around would scare off all the fresh young meat.
or
2.  Now that I'm among the unemployed, I'm no longer someone to be seen with in public.

I just can't believe they out Ninja'd the Ninja.
Just when you think your homies are down, the kick you to the curb.

No country for young men...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what your thinking...